Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Post 1000!

And let's waste it! W00t!!

Today I got gifts again, aaaaaalll the way from the USA. It even contained things from my wishlist =D Yay! I love my friends!! Special paper, special pens, Chobits Anime box... Japanese spoken, English subtitles! Yay! I checked it, and it seems like it's a complete edition. I wouldn't know for sure until I watched all; the japanese on the packaging... well... I'm not that good at japanese... kinda like... not at all XP

Other than that... I planned to pre-update my webshop, but alas: again no time XD Perhaps friday. The How to draw books I received gave me inspiration for Eternity 3's Cover, but I already had a few failed attempts XP.

Swimming class went okay. One of the kids had an exam, but she has a medical condition so she can't do everything a 'normal' person can. Still, she did a very intense part without resting, so we agreed the 2 metres under water she missed could be forgiven. We thought about splitting the assignment, so she did MORE than we expected :) Go for it, T!

And last night I dreamt about M. from High School. I always thought she was a friend, but I realised she never saw me like that when she dropped out. We were working on an assignment together and when she dropped out, she took along all the notes and left me with all the work. She doesn't look like the drop out type, but apparantly she couldn't wait before she did. I barely passed that class because of her; explaining it in my report that she suddenly left me with all the work... but the teacher was the kind of 'Heart of stone'. "Your partner left you behind? Your problem!" The things I did, trying to get the notes I needed... took me 3 weeks before her SISTER handed them over, while M. lived about 3 MINUTES from High School.
... So why did I dream about her, all of a sudden? I can't remember what it was about though.

Ooh, there goes my memory again: total blank. I woke up, was cold all morning, worked, went home, did online stuff, the dishes, received a package with GIFTS and left for swimming class... and updated my website.
That was about it. And now, off for bed! Yay!!

2 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

Anime form USA? Does that not give the usual region problems?

I usually just download anime series because their DVD's have blocky subtitles, often hard to find where to buy, no translators notes, hard to share with others, region issues, lots of changing of discs, unskippable parts on the DVD, high price, "Thou shall not copy thine DVD" notices, etc.

I do buy anime movies on DVD, usually their prices, availability and DVD menus are much better.

Kitty Ocean said...

I can watch Region 1 on my computer (which has a huge tv-like screen) and the version I got seems to be Japanese or Chinese edition (because there are also Chinese subs), which is region 2 as well :) Region 2 = Europe and Japan