Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Dimension jumping!

I dreamt about dimensions and space travels. It was cool. I was stuck on a space station and was forbidden to smuggle cd-roms and ink-for-printers (eh, wah?!) along. All I was allowed to take along was pencil and paper. However, the captain of the crew wanted to take it along anyway and I decided to play decoy. People expected me to take it along anyway, so let's play into that expectation to create a decoy!
... and the decoy worked so well even I managed to get the stuff along XD. Screaming seemed to help XD So we both had the 'forbidden equipment' along.

And in one dimension I helped to reunite a knight and a mermaid. That was adorable.

Well, I want to draw again :) I first have to finish Grasshopper's reference before I can start on a big drawing. I have 2 types of drawings in my mind; one with the FYE1-female cast and one with all the chieftesses (and 1 chief XD).

And maybe I'll be confident to draw the FYE1-male cast soon as well. The girls will have the theme 'The East' (kimono-like drawings) and the boys will then have 'The West', but what will be 'The West'?

Tips are welcome!!

2 comments:

Lianne said...

I think it depends on how you define 'The West'. The west of Seken or our world? If the latter, the western world in general or the western side of a map (so western America)?

Kitty Ocean said...

And that's the whole problem XD East is easy, but what is west?!