Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Impatience!!

Waah, I ordered something from Marktplaats, the Dutch Ebay and I am sooooo excited!! The seller sounds really trustworthy (though no worries, I shall always be carefull! Been fooled before!) so I hope the books will arrive the next week...

But why did he tell me there were more books of that series?! I found another book I want XD I thought my wishlist would be smaller... but now it's getting bigger again XP Luckily with only 1 title (while there will be 3 removed - 1 book was send to me as a surprise gift, Hurray! Hurray!)

...OMG, Ron Brandsteder in his early years... that's like... WOW XD

Okay, that was random. Ehm... today I've been rushing from one place to the other, so I have like 30 more minutes to do my online stuff before I have to update my website...

And still my webcomic to do! These weeks are so crowded!

No comments: