Saturday, December 19, 2009

Freezing?

According to my Windows Vista Temprature Thingie, it's -10 Deegrees in the town next to mine. So, that means it should be -9, -10 or even -11 here. Wow... COOOOOLD!!

This morning I feared I would have gotten up early for nothing XD All the kids from swimming class were late!... though eventually only 2 showed up XD Mou, I could have stayed in bed, but I had a lot of fun with 1 kid XD

"Miss, can you hold my locker key for me?"
"Sure, just give it to me!"
*after class*
"See you next year, Miss!"
"No, see you later."
"No, it's vacation, so it's see you next year!!"
"I'm still saying, see you later."
*kid leaves, confused*
*6 minutes later*
"Miss.... can I have my locker key back please?"
"Told you: see you later!"

That is always fun :)

Also, we have a new tram here, that doesn't stop on all stations. It's meant for very busy hours... but of course, people forgot it doesn't stop on all stations and thus... missed theirs XD And of course, the usual grumpy people: "They paid so much for this piece of junk and I can't even sit!"
... It's a tiny tram that goes faster than the usual tram. Perhaps you should try REALISM for once! This person probably expects to get a 5 star dinner at a snack bar *shakes head*

No comments: