Friday, December 11, 2009

Yesterday

Yesterday was a new level of stupidness on my work. Not only the customers, btw. But let's not say bad things about people who don't read what the other has said. Anyway, some people seem to think the world revolves around them and yesterday, I'm sorry to say it, 80% of the belgium customers acted like we were the bad guys.

"I don't live in abroad, I live in Belgium!"

... well yeah, from the Netherlands' point of view, you are living in a foreign country XD. Very abroad... Or maybe it's an expression of the wish Belgium should merge with the Netherlands...?

"You are obligated to ship that product to Belgium, because the European Union said borders should not constrict shops."

... but isn't it our shop? Isn't it our choice what we send abroad and what not? (Note: I won't say what it was, but you can assume it was a product that was very pricey and risky to ship I-don't-know-how-many-kilometres)

"I will report you with [name of Customer Organisation]!"

Oh, but this is serious then! Oh, wait. That's a Belgium Customer Organisation. Dutch shop, DUTCH LAW!

And an old one, but always a classic:

"I saw on your webshop you were open on sunday so I drove all the way to your shop and you weren't open at all!!"

We are a webshop. A 100% webshop. Our CUSTOMER SERVICE is open on Sunday. We don't even have a physical store!!

I am so glad I also know people from Belgium who DO have brains! So don't worry, I don't think Belgium people are stupid. Just the ones pointed out above ^_^. And it's a coincidence they are from Belgium, btw. It just has to be....

2 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

Er bestaan inderdaad Belgen die niet dom zijn. Die wonen namelijk in Noord-Brabant en Limburg ;)

Kitty Ocean said...

....Ai XD Die is hard! (ik mag niet lachen, ik mag niet lachen XP). Ik ken gelukkig wat slimme belgen, maar die klanten van mijn werk trekken het niveau zo naar beneden...