Thursday, December 03, 2009

Dogs, rain and yawns

My dog was staring at her reflection for 2 minutes, totally frozen... until she finally realised nothing was going to happen XP Weird dog.

And it's raining again today; what a surprise! It has neeeeeeever rained here before! It's okay, as long as I'm inside, but I fear, that when I leave the house... it's not going to be 'I'm singing in the rain', but 'I'm growling in the rain'.

Man, I'm cranky. I woke up halfway an intense dream (half of the dream I was sick, btw) and I just know that when I lay myself down again, I'll fall asleep right away. I doubt the dream would continue plus there is stuff I need to do so crap, I can't go back.

Tomorrow I'll be rushing from one side to another again *sighs* And saturday I need to update my webshop... and I need to add new items as well!

When will I ever be able to write again?!

No comments: