Monday, December 07, 2009

Post 998

I might have been a little bit too excited about Ponyo yesterday ^_^' . Woops! Anyway, I should have found my brain again.

Today I got my order of X the Movie, an anime that was euro 4.99. For that price... We'll see :) It's only JP/Dutch sub, so I can't watch it during drawing. That's a downer though, I like to draw and watch movies; it's often really relaxing... though drawing often goes very slow then XD

Anyway, I forgot to take my tablet along to work (I use it at work because of RSI-prevention) but things went fine. My company seems to have survived St. Nicolas; me ish proud of all the people who worked to make it a succes! Seriously, because a lot of orders were placed!! Kudos to all! (Not me, because I couldn't work overtime and I was pretty slow today XP)

Afterwards I went to change cards again and looked for 'Pie Papers', those decorative paper circles people put underneath their pies. I scan them and convert them into Adobe Photoshop Brushes. Thus far I had converted 3 and today I found 3 more. I actually only need 1 sheet though... but the rest can always be used in the future or be given away :)

So now I have 6 different sheets of Pie Paper, 3 already converted and 3 to be converted... but I could use more XP

No comments: