Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Me ish proud!

I did more of my to do list than I planned! Yay! That means I can play Knight Shift again tonight! I wanted to play the Sims, but that's on the computer on the attic and well... it's COLD there XD No heater there. I had a heater, but my baby-niece needs it XD And well, can't say no to a BABY, ne?

Today I had work. Nothing special. I thought about trying to find new Paper Doilies in the stores (http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11099194/Paper_Doilies_Doyley.jpg ) but I figured I could use the time today and still do it on friday or so. It's not like people NEED the brushes I'm making...

If you happen to have paper doilies (taartranden), I would MOST appreciate it if you'd scan one for me, with a red, dark blue or black paper behind it, so I can turn it into an Adobe Photoshop brush. I want to gather as much as possible!!

No comments: