Saturday, December 05, 2009

Post 996

My employer's employer is so spoiling me XD Double value coupons because of a cancelled order, free shipment... This is fun XD Don't spoil me too much, I might get used to it!!

Also, my order:

"Oh, I just got home, let's see how far the shipment is, so I know if it will arrive soon."
- click, click, click -
"In distribution... all right, not within the hour at least. As soon as it gets 'Chauffeur on his way', I have to stay downstairs."
- closes screen, opens another screen -
= DING DONG =
"Good morning, Miss, your order!"
"...But I just checked 2 minutes ago! It said nothing about arriving soon!"
"Well, Miss, we are just fast today!"

Well, I'd say! Awesome dude, btw. I know he doesn't like dogs, so I keep my dogs in the room. He's very friendly and patient; way better than the previous one. That one = DING DONG GONE =.

Other than that... mwah, not much to say... but I can draw today! Which means YAY!

No comments: