Thursday, December 10, 2009

Post 1001

...and live moves on.

Well, I slept very deep last night, dreaming about a lot of cars broken into as well as a teacher trying to kick from school, which she did, but a friend of mine made his own school and we all lived happily ever after.

Lately I'm not sleeping that great, probably because I'm going to bed irregular again. I need to be strong and just say: It's 11 pm, now I'm going to bed and not going to be distracted any more!... yeah right, like I can be that strong ¬¬

I'm also scanning Paper Doilies (sp?) lately, to make a brush set for my friends. If you want a brush set with those decorative papers they put underneath cakes, just let me know! And if you have some yourself, please scan they with a red or black background so I can turn them into brushes =D I already have 6 converted and got 2 donated!

Hurray!!

No comments: