Thursday, October 10, 2002

Can anyone please tell me what the fun is of hacking? And what the fun is of destroying someone else's work? Yup, you guessed it; hackers again. What is the fun of hacking into my computer, reading what Episode 50 or whatever might be about?
And I never knew there was a group that created so much rumors.... should I be happy with it? And those who thought they knew me: even my parents don't understand me. You don't know me. No one does. Because if you know me... you would know what I will do if I ever met a hacker who hacked my computer. If you know me... you know my feelings about illegal stuff. You would know how I felt about hentai. You would know how I think about life. You would know what plays in my mind.
You think you know me? Tell me: what is my wish?

No comments: