Sunday, October 13, 2002

Thanks for the adress Togepi, but that site redirected me to www.musicrobot.com, the one where I usually look. So, still looking for it.
Yesterday I also looked up the dates when Demitiri joined the Serenay Moon team and it turns out he joined us officially on the 6th of Novembre. His first mail to me was send on the 11th of Octobre... which was last friday (and it turns out that's Togepi's b-day too! Weird huh?). So, Demitiri and I know each other for 1 year and 2 days now. Who would have thought, it feels so much longer!
That evening I went out with some friends, to celebrate 2 b-days. We went to Utrecht and Mr. Jacks; it's a student restaurant. It's not very expensive, but I don't like it there much. I've been there 3 times now, once with my graduation class (who disliked me), once with my job (who I dislike; in case you didn't find that out yourself) and now with my friends (who I really, really like!). It was great! Again the food wasn't the best, but I had a good time.
We also had our share of junks: 65 euro cent please? (why 65? huh?), Bike, 5 euro (I wanted to reply: Police, jail- cuz that bike has to be stolen! But I really wanted to get out of there). But even though I felt uncomfortable, I also felt secure. Unlike my graduation class and job, I just know these friends won't leave me alone to walk home in the dark (like my job did! Thanks guys! Midnight and walking to the station really makes me feel safe!)
After that we went to a pool centre and played some pool. I so suck at it (this was my second time) but really liked it. I guess it was because I was with friends. Let's do it again some day!

No comments: