Wednesday, October 23, 2002

Last time I was afraid to sleep was about 3 years ago. I dreamed that my mother's spirit was trying to kill me and some other people... as far as I know she is still alive, but that doesn't matter. I'm terribly afraid of ghosts, it's my number 1 fear! I would rather stand in a swimming pool with spiders or jump out of a plane than to see a ghost. (Note: I'm afraid of heights and spiders too) So, I woke up and was so afraid to go to bed again that I did some puzzles. After 15 minutes I was calm enough to try to sleep and it worked.
I had one of the best dreams ever then! I dreamed I was going to some country and met a guy. His father had some fighting gym (mm, must be because I watched Pokémon yesterday ^_^) and he fought himself and won a hard battle. And now the best part! This guy and I were so happy that we hugged! I could feel his arms around me and it felt great! *remembers now she has no boyfriend... and cries* I want that to happen in real life! *sniff* Anyway, we went out for a small walk and suddenly we were caught in a building of fire. We gathered a lot of people and managed to find a space were we would be kinda safe but the door was kinda locked with a computer so we tried to find a password but couldn't. Then I spotted the people outside and I yelled if they would be so nice to bring a ladder.
The guy asked: What's in it for me?
My reply: I can offer you my dazzling smile!
I kinda said it for fun since that guy was joking too. Then he gathered some people while there were hundreds of ladders next to them! They made a human ladder and we got out. However, stupid being me, I went back to check if everyone had gotten out and I found a guy. He was quite old and suddenly wanted to catch me! I had no other option and jumped out of the window (I suddenly wore a medieval dress) and guess who I landed on top off? Right, Him! (No names cuz it's too embarresing to put online)
Then things got weird and I got accused of witchcraft. My punishment was to never speak again but only the women could decide that. I woke up then because of the phone but I think I would have won.
And now another weird thing. Last night a shopping mall (small one) from my town burned to the ground (De Baten to those who know where I live). I had a dream of a building with fire...
The fire started at 2 am (it was on the news! Wow!)
My superduper nightmare was somewhere around 2 am too (I woke up at 2.30)
My superdupercool dream was between 3 and 8 am.
The fire was under control at 6.40 am....
Mmmmm

No comments: