Thursday, October 17, 2002

Going to the Zuiderzeemuseum was a complete waste of my day. It was fun to go there and if possible I will go to that with my future class when I get my own, but today was a waste of my time. Why? Because I had 2 pushy brats in my group who decided they would go somewhere and that we should follow and because the exercise in the afternoon was complete bull. I'm not kidding: Trade experiences with a person from another group! They had sceduled that?! My god! We already do that all the time! (Gosh J. what have you done? Well K. I have done this and that! Was it fun J.? Yes, really K.!). We call that curiousity towards friends. They don't need to scedule that....
Oh, and the best news ever; but don't tell my sister or her boyfriend (you know who I mean).... but... they... both want to try to quit smoking!!!! Yay Sister! Yay Boyfriend!!! Yay!! Go on! Hang on!!

No comments: