Saturday, October 05, 2002

I want to get the first with 100 messages on the board... yet... I don't want to cheat also.
I was asked to keep an eye on my cart at work. Last week (not saterday) someone stole a package, a bundle of mail and role the cart through some....... s**t. So, I kept my eye on the cart and nothing happens. When I'm almost finished, an old lady walks ate me: 'What did I hear, a package got stolen?' I was quite astounded.... how did she know that? She blaimed it on young kids anyway... and she was almost 70 I guess... but how did she know that? Weird................
And remember last week? I don't know if I wrote that, but I helped a lady with some mail problems. She had to put 2 words on the letter: retour and verhuisd. Today I got a letter with the words: retour.verhuisd. Could it be? Could it be that woman actually lives in my block and-
---
Uck
---
*suffocating sounds*
You-are... kid-ding............
FRANS BAUER ON THE RADIO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! *runs small circles* Waah! Waah! Waah!

No comments: