Saturday, October 26, 2002

Good points about today:
+ It stormed tonight and I like storm when I'm inside
+ My bed was nice and warm and it rained like hell tonight ^_^
+ It was DRY when I had to walk my block while delivering mail
+ It was nice and windy today
+ I got to read the Dark Fires of Chyprys (sp?) chapter 4 and the first Side Story of TPAMS- both really cool stories
+ Clock goes backwards one hour tonight!!!!!!!!!!

Bad things about today:
+ It's cold and my dad wants me to put on a sweater instead of putting on the small heater on the attic >_<
+ When I walked my block I suddenly saw a guy walking with 4 dead ducks and a riffle... *sniff* I never imagined I would have a barbaric hunter on my block! Just think of those poor orphans!
+ When I came back a girl told me with a big smile they found some packages I was supposed to deliver but I didn't knew that. Then that girl didn't want to stay open longer so I could deliver the packages and return the ones of the people that weren't home. She had homework to do! Like it's my fault they hid my packages in someone else's bag! Managed to get back on time though
+ While replying to my mail, my dad insisted he would answer his mail at that time because it would only take a second... I finished 4 comics in that time because it always takes way long and then I'm not allowed to tell him it always takes long!
+ I'm cold *sniff*
+ I wanted to finished my secret project poster and do my christmas card but it turns out I don't have enough aquarell pencils (I thought I had enough, but not) so I have to do it with pencils again. And because my dad did the mail I'm still online 3 hours later just trying to finish everything!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAH! Now I can only finish my poster tonight... I hope....

Things I still need to do today:
+ Go to Neopets
+ Finish the poster
+ If possible, start the christmas card

Tomorrow:
+ Kendra
+ Christmas Card
+ Phoenix
+ TPAMS charachters as humans.... if possible

No comments: