Thursday, October 24, 2002

Wow, I actually did homework yesterday! Not that much though- I found out I can't do that much because it's mainly group work. Bwech!
Anyway, I was really getting on the roll with the MessageBoard RPG when suddenly I saw a flash of light. Soon another followed. With the third (the one with the really big bang in it) I decided to shut down my computer immediately... and guess what... no more thunder after that! Grrrr!
I had a kinda nice dream but I forgot it. Argh, slept so short (I watched Angel; shouldn't have done that) and I'm going to interview my grandmother today. For school. See, I'm actually doing an asignment!
And you won't believe it! Today, they aired CCS and SM 3 minutes early!!! What are you, trying to make up for those 20 minutes you have started late already?! Thankfully I always get up 10 minutes before it starts ^_^.
I've never seen a dead woman playing such a big role in a cartoon/ anime before. I mean, Sakura's mother; we all know she is dead and all we see is a picture (except for one time; when we saw her ghost) but she IS part of the show... somehow... *cries* There was no Li in today's eppie. He's so cute! Mm, can't see to remember where tuesday's eppie was about. Li got a second card.... Oh well, I will probably remember when seeing the title again. Oh yeah! Kero ran away from Sakura!
And with Sailor Moon.... I think the American Title is Wedding Day Blues or whatever. Mm, didn't like all those wedding gows; especially Usagi's. Way too... poofy. I like simple dresses ^_^

No comments: