Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Oh, today was such a horrible day at my school I have to teach. I let the kids control me instead of me
controlling them! Sure, my teacher said I still have to gain a lot of experience but dang, this has to change! I can't teach a class being so soft! So, I decided I'm going to change. I don't care what they think of me any more. I'm there to teach them and they have to listen to me. Hehe... I saw the light ^_^. But dang, the actual teacher even bumped in! And if that happens, you know it's bad.............>_<
And during lunch break 2 kids started to fight. One of the kids was from my class and the other was from another class and had his grandfather with him. (I wasn't there). Another kid from my class tried to break trhem up but the grandfather pulled him away: "Let them fight!" He said. "Go grandson! Go!" What the freak?!
Meh... I'm tired. I'll go to bed early today.

No comments: