Friday, October 11, 2002

I've never been so ashamed for a classmate as I am now. For Geography, we had to create a lesson around the Aboriginals. In a book I found a story of how they believe man was made: it was made out plants and animals. Her words: 'I'm not going to tell the kids this! What a load of bullshit! Man, complete nonesense! Man made out of animals and plants?! Bullshit!'
I was astounded. She actually said that everything the Aboriginals believe in is bullshit! Like there is only 1 right religion; she doesn't allow people to have their own opinion about man was created! And she has to teach kids values?!
Yousef: But Miss Mandy, Allah created man!
Teacher: No Yousef, that's bullshit. The whole Islam is Bullshit. There is only 1 right religion: Chatholic! (or how you may spell that).
What the freak?! What ever happened to: People are allowed to have their own religion? I'm so ashamed for her. I can't believe I have such a nitwit in my class. Everyone should be allowed to have their own religion, whatever that one may be.
As for the rest; I came 2 hours earlier because one teacher was sick last friday or whatever and we had to come now. After that we had Music as a class; our only class that day: 'Guys, we are ahead of scedule, so I wanted to sing the whole lesson with you!'
I should have stayed in bed.

No comments: