Monday, October 28, 2002

Oh boy... my messageboard is getting too full and so far I have no clue how to delete topics without having to delete the RPG too (I can only delete posts older than *add amount of days here*). Mm, still looking for a way but the mb is weird and slow today. Bwech.
Mm, it was a bit windy yesterday. Just a bit... I think the last time it was this windy was 12 years ago. How windy? Let's just say cows suddenly could fly >_<.
Adding stuff to the weirdness zone: I never have seen a fish coming back to life before... AND I'M NOT KIDDING!
About a week ago I saw one of our 2 fish swimming veritical- meaning she would die soon. A day later she was gone and 2 days ago I found her at the bottom of the bowl. I forgot to get het out though and thought my mom would do it. This is what happened today when I came home:
Me: Hiya mom! I'm home! * sees something weird in the fishbowl* Odd, did mom forget to get Faia out of the tank? Howly crap, she bought a new fish! There is a new fish swiming there! Mom, what's the name of the new fish?
Mom: Which new fish?
Me: The one in the tank.
Mom: I didn't get a new fish, that's Faia!
Me: But Faia is dead!
Mom: Well, she looks pretty alive to me!
Me: But she was at the bottom of the tank! My god, it really is Faia! But she died!!!!

No comments: