Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Hurray for Me! Hurray for Stevo! Hurray for Demitiri! Hurray for Tiamat! I counted it, and.... today... we managed to get a total of 359 pages! You might think, what the freak is she talking about? Serenay Moon of course! We wrote 54 episodes, 29 specials, 3 side stories and 2 movies!! And there will come more! I never expected it to become this huge! (why isn't my ice cream melting?). I don't want to stay busy with Serenay Moon my whole life, but I can just feel this is going to be the biggest story I've ever written! Hell, it already is!! I can't wait till January 16th (if I remember well), when Serenay Moon exists 2 years!! I've never been 2 years full time busy with a story! (yes, to me this is full time). And who do I have to thank?
First, of course, Stevo. My wonderful writing partner. Always managing to surprise me with his ideas and giving me faith in myself.
Second, Tiamat and Demitiri. Both mean a lot to me. Tiamat helped me improving my drawing skills (even though she doesn't even know that- I'm very jealous at her!) and Demitiri because he showed me a story can be and needs to be quite flexible (I hope he knows what I mean; I mean...ehm... the spoiler thing I'm not supposed to tell). And of course, to introduce me into the world of genies!
On the third place, there is a whole bunch of people. Kem, for letting me have a lot of fun with The Pikachu and Mew show and even gave me some ideas! Guardian Star, who was and still is a great friend. You sure helped me with writing even though you didn't know! Reading your Sailor Sirius stories helped me a lot! Uumie and Luna Puella; I always thank you for your support. I know you for quite long (I think more than a year by now!) and you always helped me when needed. Togepi; you too! I thank you for the sound clips you are willing to make for me! And of course, Cat. Quite new to the world of Serenay Moon, but sure being a great help kicking my butt when I made huge typos again ^_^. Did I forget someone? If I did, I'm very sorry, but I'm very gratefull that you are there.
On the fourth place: the fans. Not a huge crowd yet, but sure letting us know they are there ^_^. Thank you!

Okay, this sure sounded like I'm leaving Serenay Moon but I'm not. I just wanted to thank everyone because... well... I sure couldn't have done it without you! I'm just a stupid young learning writer and artist and it will take years to become as great as certain people I know *wink,wink* but one day I'll be there. And when I stand behind the microphone... I thank you all again.
Just watch everyone! Kitt is going to make it!

No comments: