Friday, October 04, 2002

*pant, pant* Finally! The update is done!
Okay, remember how I had to stay up late yesterday just to get the reports from others which I was supposed to put together? I got 2 of them 2 minutes before I wanted to go to bed; leaving me stay behind the computer till 11 pm. *snores*
I woke up at 7.30 and found 1 more report, but the last one I got about 4 hours ago so this report will be due monday. Thankfully it's not a big problem. But, I'm really tired.
I went tired to school finding out my teacher didn't show up. Where the freak was he?! I could have stayed in bed! And the next period was simply useless! We had to talk about how our previous day was but to be honest, we already do that before class!! So, it was plain useless. *grows* Should have stayed in bed.
After that I got an sms from a friend that she saw a Sailor Moon bag. I checked it out and found out it wasn't. *sigh*. So, went home and printed out Revelations. Yeah, I have it. The complete story! Not the pages, just the story. I'm trying to read it from the beginning again but the fact that I am typing here makes it a bit hard =S.
My mom dragged me along to a big sail. Bought a pair of paints, a vest and a new jacket (it's blue!). Went home, updated... and here I am now.... so.... tired......... and then I have to work tomorrow!!! AAAH! Almost forgot! I have to pick up my bike! It's fixed now (well, supposed to be fixed)
Planned to do that at 5 pm. Okay, have half an hour left. Good. Time enough.... to relax...

No comments: