Wednesday, October 16, 2002

I so knew it; we all saw it coming! And today, it has come true! After many fights inside our Government they decided they couldn't rule our country any more this way... and they quit!!!! *cheers* Hurray for all of us who saw this coming!! Hehee, we were right! How can a Government rule a country when they can't even stop fighting among themselves?
Anyway, I heard that at school today. We had a very funny show in the morning and one of my classmates made lemonade. That guy is so cool; he made me cry because I laughed so loudly! It didn't taste that bad; a bit too sweet and it was purple =D. It tasted like bananas. ^_^
Then we went to Nemo, that is a scientific museum for kids in Amsterdam. I really liked it there but it was so busy and as a grown up I should let those kids go first. No fair; I wanted to do everything myself! But I couldn't because of a bunch of kids....*sniff*. Next time guys, don't plan an activity like this in a week the north of holland has vacation >_<

No comments: