Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween?

I dreamt about vampires this morning. I was the only one who was still human; every else was bitten and turned. Because of Halloween, you might expect this, but honestly... I haven't seen a vampire for days!! I have seen numerous of clowns, so you'd expect that, but no: Vampires.

Sonic The Hedgehog appeared as well (even more WTF); he was a vampire as well. Running over a dome that protected the last fortress of humanity... and slipping down from it XD

I'm still gathering items at Gaia Online. One account is almost done, one account is barely started XD And 1 is finished. If I have time left, I will FINALLY finish the Kai reference... I hope.

One of our dogs, Frodo, is being sick as well. We don't know why, but she (yes, she) seems to have stomach aches. We gave her an empty box she can hide in and she'd been doing that for hours now. We gave her some medication and she doesn't have a temprature, so we're certain she'll be fine :)

No comments: