Monday, November 30, 2009

Again?

Again a dream about getting late for work? In the dream, I know I must hurry up for work, but each time I'm getting close to work, something prevents me from getting in time. Road blocks, taking wrong turns... people who demand help... and each and every time the result is the same: late so much, it's useless to go even in... It always makes me feel... I dunno. Odd? Is that the word? Maybe it's dissappointment, but in what then? And why? I had this dream more often!

After that dream, I dreamt I went back to elementary school. The teacher was amazed I could write and speak english, and spoke very highly of me. One kid was jealous and tried to sabotage everything, so he or she got send to the principal. Then, the proud teacher, who helped me so much... asked me to write a simple line in Dutch. I asked if I could take a line from a Manga, because it sounded pretty. "As long as it's in Dutch!" - "Oh, I'll write it down in Dutch!"
... but the result was English. It remained English, no matter what I tried. I could no longer write in Dutch...
The teacher looked so disappointed...

And then, I finally reached my work. I was asked why I was so late and I told them because my house exploded... which wasn't true, because it was a vacation home we owned that exploded, which was also crazy. Oh, and a car backed out and ended up in our front garden, ruining all... while there isn't even a road attached to our front yard XD

So, delays, dissappointments, lies and destruction. Why did I lie about being late anyway?

But I DID like transportation vehicle I used to get to work XP It was a bike and an automatic machine that went faster and faster with a twist of a handle XP Awesome thing.

No comments: