Friday, January 29, 2010

Cobra

My dream last night involved a cobra... strangeness. In a basket (like stereotype india and all) and wanting to get out... and I put that thing right next to my bed as well! Strangeness!

At work, I was called twice by a secret number; so I had no idea who could be calling. They never left a message either. How am I supposed to call you back when you don't leave a message?! Okay, I dislike Voicemails, but still... accepting the voicemail and then hanging up?! Gaaah....

And when I got home, I got a call: "Hey Kitt, I want to place an order at *webshop I'm working for*, how do I place an order." And stupid me ANSWERS XD. So, when I'm away from work, I STILL help customers XD

Oh, and yesterday evening, while coming home from work... so much Midlife Crisis Cars! I think I even saw a Porsche! (Midlife Crisis Cars = cars middle aged men buy to feel young again. Not that everyone I saw has a midlife crisis, but then you know what kind of cars I mean XP). I think I saw about 10 midlife crisis cars in 7 minutes XD Was there some sort event or so?

Wow, this journal post is so chaotic XD I blame the visitor that suddenly came so everyone is talking while I try to post a post!

No comments: