Monday, January 04, 2010

I love to RULE!

I totally loved last night's dream. I went back to High School, wanting to graduate it for a second time. There was this twit (classmate I don't know in real life) who thought she was totally awesome and better than me, though. I raised my hand to give my own insight and she reluctantly gave me permission to speak... but she totally not listened!

When I noticed that, I got up angry. "At least have the decency to listen to someone!" I walked towards the door. "If Mister Baas asks, I'm not feeling good any more and going to the bathroom." Apparantly, my old English teacher was suddenly giving Geography, even though he was not present...

I felt bad about leaving the room though; I really regretted it. But when the break started, F, an old classmate from me, said I did the right thing. I also met up with Y, an old friend of mine, and we wanted to look for a place to spend our break.

"Oh, I don't think we can still claim our old spot." I said, and Y. suggested picking an empty block as our new spot. However, another (or perhaps the same?) bratty kid claimed this was her spot and that I, 'the loser', should leave. I grabbed her collar, looking directly into her eyes: "I came back to get my diploma for a second time... do you honestly think I'm scared of someone like you?!"

The brat was totally insulted and called her best friend; a tall, strong looking girl... I saw the girl and: "Hey, M!" It was a girl I'm watching on DA. "How nice to meet you! I'm the turtle freak from DA!" And we ended our happy conversation with: "I'll let the storytelling over to your friend... if she dares to speak the truth."

Then, I had to rush to classroom number 4, and getting late would mean the doors would be closed! But, as a newbie, I had trouble finding it, yelling: "Almost there, I'm coming!" Barely I made it in time... but was this the right room? There was a whole science lab! Oh wait, the cinema where I had to be, was right behind it.

During the movie, Miss Brat from the beginning tried to disturb the lesson, but accidentally set the christmas tree on fire. With a lot of trouble and effort, I managed to use my magical powers (eh??!) to control the fire within my hands... and then I had to rush outside! I muttered something, I don't remember what, but probably something like: "Why do I always have to clean up after others?" and let the fire go when I was outside.

The accident was then repeated from multiple angles XP And then I woke up!

But I felt GOOOOOOD

No comments: