Monday, January 18, 2010

The result

It tasted great! Everyone took seconds! No, I'm not a cook, but my experiments often turn out good. Only once or twice it turned out bad ^_^

On the dream scene, I had some odd dreams about Robot Dinosaurs, Real Dinosaurs and gigantic Romans... or perhaps I was mini myself. I also woke up about every 2 hours... *growls* That is NOT fun XD

And of course, I also woke up 10 minutes before my alarm would go off. I SO hate that XD

After work, I did some business stuff, which I will continue in a second. I'm also watching Ratatoille (or however you may spell it XD). It's a cute movie. I like Wall-e and The Incredibles better XP.

Oh, and it's raining outside again. How's THAT for randomness!

1 comment:

Kiyoshi said...

Ratatouille. It's a French recipe that's basically a choatic mix of many vegetables.