Monday, January 25, 2010

Foodz!!

I had a cool dream this morning XD The main office came to visit at work and brought us delicious sandwiches... with Mozerella, lettuce, Sundried Tomaties... and Tuna salad... it looked totally delicious! But when I came back from my break, L. had stolen my seat XD I looked for an other place, but it was really crowded and there was no place left.

When I came to work, L. showed up later on: "Hey Kitt, how are you doing?"
K: "Not good, now that I've seen you!"
L: "HUH?!" (L. is an angel, btw. A true angel!)
K: "Just kidding! I dreamt last night you stole my seat, but you'd never do that in real life!"
L: "Oh, that's why! Don't worry, I'd never daaaaaare to take your seat!"

It was silly fun, but fun nonetheless.

Other than that... I'm pretty slow today XD I keep on forgetting small things. I'm making a scedule for my characters so I know what everyone needs to do. It's quite tricky though. They don't have that much different chores, but I already have no idea how to make this XD But in the end, it's better for my story.

As for drawings I still want to do:
  • Kimu at work (hope to do that one this evening)
  • The First Twins (Iri and Tenshi)
  • Eternal Dream Star (Naraku, Yume and Suta; have this one in mind for about a year)
  • Good morning, Kimu (Might do that for everyone else as well)
  • Next reference: Blade
  • Future plans: Family portraits, Other references, Signature art (Characters and their hobbies etc), Royal IceHunters (a drawing with all the chiefs of the IceHunters), East and West (Girls in Eastern Clothes, Boys in Western Clothes), North and South (Male High Ones in Northern Clothes, Female High Ones in Southern Clothes), and of course: Young High Ones.

But if you have any suggestions... feel free to suggest them! Who knows!!

No comments: