Thursday, January 07, 2010

I forgot

I forgot how much I loved Maple Town. I found someone who has uploaded all(?) episodes on YouTube. I only saw a few clips and nostalgia kicked in. Maple Town is an anime as well; maybe that's why I already loved it so much. A children's series, dealing with the possibility of a miscarriage... if you read it like this, you may raise an eyebrow, but you should see the episode to know how-what-when-why.

I'm also watching Chi's Sweet Home... Cuteness!! I dislike cats (because they always put their nails into my legs or stuff their butt in my face), but Chi is just too adorable!!

4 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

I recently finished Chi's Sweet Home. It's squee every episode indeed. I can't wait for the sequel (Chi's New Address) comes out too.

Maple Town Monogatari, as its full name is, is more of a little girl's series. One of my friends is watching another old little girl's anime. I bet you must have also heard about Candy Candy.

Lianne said...

I have a tape with several Maple Town episodes somewhere around here. I can say arts of the scrpt from memory XD.

Kitty Ocean said...

@ Kiyoshi: Of course I know CandyCandy! I am the only one from my age in my TOWN who knows about that series XD Not even my sister remembers it, or my mom... while we have a Bed Set (Laken, Kussenhoes) we used a lot as kids XD
I already downloaded Chi's New Address XP

@ Lianne: Lucky you!! I envy thee...

Kiyoshi said...

So soon already? Well, off to downloading it too :)