Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ssst!

I'm trying to wake up XD

And that's about all I have to say. I'm being followed by 2 new people on Twitter and when I saw who I was like: KYAAAH! Though I doubt they'll actually read what I type... XP They are way too busy for little me!

What more... picked up my passport. Now I legally can say I excist. Weird, how a funny piece of paper is needed so I can prove I'm alive. You'd think not-alive people can't walk, talk, type, draw... Still, it's also so I can prove I am indeed me and not someone else. I guess it feels strange to me because I have no need to pretend I'm someone else. I am me, simple as that.

Oh, and good news! One of our dogs, had a growth on her chin and if it would grow, it would be bad news... but it hasn't grown! So that's good news! I'm soooooo happy! *huggles dogs*

And what the heck, hugs for my dedicated readers as well!

1 comment:

Kiyoshi said...

Hug back! :D