Thursday, January 14, 2010

A new dream

Yeah, a new dream...

I was in a new zoo, which had a big pool/bassin that had sharks swimming around and people could pet them. Unfortunately, the sharks were HUGE and dangerous, so it was only for the thrillseekers. My dad and one of my swimming students (why him, from all I know!? O.o) were such thrillseekers and went into the pool.
Of course, kids fell into it as well, so they were snatched away before the jaws of death. The sharks also always tried to escape, which almost succeeded once or twice as well.

I didn't want to see it, being scared to death, so I went to see the koala's.... the koala's... Wow... And they were nocturnal in my dream as well! Which is... very strange.

But still. Huge Monsterous Killer Snatching Sharks.

Scary.

No comments: