Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Crossposted with my DA Journal

Why type the same thing twice?

For a first, but it had to come!!

I'm going to attend the Elf Fantasy Fair (Haarzuilen; 24th and 25th of April)! No, not as a visitor... as an artist! I need to get a bit more information, but chances are big I will be there as well ^_^. Visit me if you go to the Elf Fantasy Fair! (www.elffantasyfair.com )

I will also attend the Kumiko Event! This one will be in Ahoy Rotterdam, on the 1st and 2nd of May (www.kumiko.nl ). It's the first Manga Exposition of the Netherlands! If you love Manga Art, that is the place to be! And cosplayers... you can win an awesome prize there as well!!

I'm totally excited about this and I hope to meet many Deviants there! If you go to either, or perhaps both, please let me know! You'll totally recognise me because I'll hang around art that has been made by me XP

And of course, to both I'll bring along things for sale, like greeting cards with my art, posters with my art... and my novels!

6 comments:

Lianne said...

I'll certainly come to Komiko, and I think I might come to the Fantasy Fair. Remember that I've found a long lost friend on Twitter? I have good e-mail contact with her now and I believe she told me she always goes to the fair. If I'm right I might come with her :D.

Kitty Ocean said...

That would be so much fun!!

Natalie said...

I am thinking of going to Komiko too. About the first manga expostition in the Netherlands, it's not true. The first one was held by Mangafique in the Cityhall of Utrecht. http://www.doujinshi.nl/w/index.php/Mangafique#Aanwezigheid_op_Tentoonstellingen:

Kitty Ocean said...

I've been to Mangafique and Mangafique is different from Kumiko. :) At Mangafique the goal was showing. At Kumiko, the goal is showing and selling art. Plus it mixes event with expo.
So, in this way and combination, Kumiko is the first :) And the way Mangafique has been, has happened before :) So if you see it like that, neither is the first XD But I understand your point of view and I'm glad you helped me reminding of it!

Unknown said...

In dat opzicht heb je wel gelijk. Stiekem hoop dat ik dat het een succes wordt en dat we in Nederland een 'comiket' krijgen. Zie je in Ahoy!

Kitty Ocean said...

Ik hoop jou ook te zien! Ik heb ook een verkoopstand met mijn Art, onder mijn bedrijfsnaam Keep In Mind. Kom gerust langs om hoi te zeggen =D