Tuesday, January 12, 2010

A list of positive news

  • Yesterday, at my town's business club, people started recognising me and walked to me. I also talked with two women a lot. I'm usually quite shy, having no one to talk to... so this was a good thing! Let's hope to keep it up!
  • Though my last entry was on the boarder/edge of 'is this wise?' I actually got quite some positive comments on it; especially through other ways. Funny how to see most guessed their spot exactly and how most said: "I don't need to know where I stand. I think I know and I'm happy with that." 2 people said that and man... that made me feel so good. Thank you so much!
  • My markers should be on it's way... will they arrive before work or not??!
  • I dreamt all my work's computers got infected by virusses. At first I thought I was to blame, but then it turned out it was not. My manager was all panicking so I got my brother in law XD He fixed everything easily... and then I woke up. My brother in law said he'd get that virus creator back (because it was a very simple virus) but I shall never know how... (seriously, the virus was a mah jongg mixed with hangman with bad pixels game)
  • Turns out two people parked their car on an empty spot. They didn't realise the spot was empty because it was on ice XD Poor people, coming back, seeing water till their windows... I honestly feel bad for then. I know, it wasn't positive news. For them anyway. I have material for a new Pen-i comic. Poor them.

No comments: