Friday, January 08, 2010

A list I did today

  • Slept like crap. Took me about an hour to fall asleep and then balanced on the edge/boarder of sleep and awake for about 45 minutes before having to wake up. Means I slept about 5.5-6 hours. To have to be able to put up some sort of honest smile, I need at least 8 hours. Hopefully, tonight will will bring something better...
  • Had work; luckily only four hours. If it would have been more...
  • Did some shopping. Bought chocolate. Haven't eaten it yet. Straaaaange.
  • Had to walk the dogs in the freezing cold. I hope they appreciate it!
  • Did some e-mail, scanned and realised how I don't want to treat other people. And the best way you learn that is when you're treated on a way you don't want to be treated yourself. No, I won't go into details.
  • Also, I can't seem to understand why I have a subscription, but often seem to get my magazines days after they get into the store. *rolls eyes*
  • Archonia decided to split up my order into 2 seperate cases, with the exact same result, but it means I will get my order... within the next week XP. So, if it's the same result... why not? Smaller means easier to take along/to handle! Also, because I had to wait about half a year, I'm getting a really BIG discount! I can buy 5 manga with that discount! Hurray for Archonia!
  • I now understand how frustrating it is if Customer Service does not read your e-mail. It's not that hard. Just open your eyes and let them walk over the words. Discover them. Take them in. ANSWER THE QUESTION I STATED IN THE MAIL. It would be nice.
  • And there's this whole empty spot in this afternoon. I know I worked quite a lot, but what... just here and there, this and that. But I can't seem to find the words. Probably scanning, webcomic creating and mailing.

Yes, I'm tired. Very. Never noticed? XP

No comments: