Saturday, January 30, 2010

Ha-ha-haruhi XD

Lame title, I know. Anyway, finally watched the Haruhi Suzumiya episodes I was behind. Endless 8 ended not as good as I expected. You have 8 episodes that are practically identical and then you finish it up in 3 minutes?! You could have given it at least a 10 minute ending!
The movie making saga is cute XD Asahina-san is just plain.......... bad actress XD I guess that's what I like about it.

I hope I didn't spoil anything for some people. Someone asked me to stop spoiling things in my Twitter (had no idea I was spoiling anything, but I guess I was...) so I decided to stop watching the series for about half a year. Surely anyone who wanted to see it, had seen it by now! And if I still spoiled things... Hey, how am I supposed to know what you watched and haven't watched XD?

Outside there's quite the layer of snow again. Poor dogs, having clumps of snow in their paws... But one of my dogs really liked snow :) So she had the most clumps to her paws XD Oh well, at least she enjoyed it!!

4 comments:

Kiyoshi said...

Face it. Haruhi is just another overrated series; if it weren't for the the girls "moe"-factor, and stupid dance, this anime would completely fail for it's lame rape jokes, uninspired and unrealistic plot and overall randomness (e.g. everyone is a demon or goddess suddenly, right).

As for Lucky Star, they tried to imitate Azumanga Daioh, and failed terribly. But hey, put a girl with hentai addiction and another stupid dance in and you got your series popularity.

Kitty Ocean said...

I never liked Lucky Star XD I do like Haruhi. The chaos, the a-chronical broadcasting, the music, and of course: girl with godlike powers, who doesn't know that XD
Lucky Star was just... boring XD

But hey, we all like what we like!

Kiyoshi said...

If you like chaos you might indeed like the series :P

I do find the Mikuru character touching, I feel sorry for her when Haruhi rapes her at will, one of the main reasons I hate the Haruhi character. She is so arrogant and carefree. I can imagine someone finds that funny; I certainly don't.

Kitty Ocean said...

I dislike the constant harrasement of Mikuru as well; Haruhi certainly pushes it very far. The worst thing is that if Haruhi isn't allowed to do so, she gets angry and might destroy the world. Kyon still managed to keep her from doing permanent damage, though...