Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cooking!

Has been a while since I cooked... I'm going to 'Wok'; meaning (in my case): Kitty throws whatever she can find into one pan. We had Sweet Peppers filled with cream cheese in vegetable oil, but I prefer the peppers without oil.

So, I dumped all the vegetable oil with our meat, as well as Ketjap Manis and a dash of Chilli sauce... and we'll see how it will turn out XD And I didn't need to add extra oil for the baking!

Today I slept like a rock an did several behind things... like administration. For my company, for myself, for the event... and I think I finished the order-list I can take along to the event... Also made a flyer... You know, in retrospect it seems like I didn't do much, but I really did a lot! I almost did everything I wanted to do today.

I also started on another Evolving image. I made one 2 years ago (and it finished evolving January 2010) and people really seemed to like that concept. What people don't know, is that I'm always working ahead, so I have already enough images for the next 16 months!... and I'm not even halfway the image XD. I'm thinking about skipping a few images or posting 2 asides each other XD

Aaaaand, threw in some mushrooms with my 'Evolving dinner' XP.

I so hope I can continue on my evolving image tonight... So much still to do!!

No comments: