Sunday, January 03, 2010

Dreams

I've been having a lot of bad dreams lately. Last night I dreamt about going on a holiday... and a T-Rex came to eat them all. We got away, but I just knew the T-Rex could come back any moment. I also dreamt that I was back in the swimming pool building and that they changed the placing of the girl's and the boy's locker room. So I litterary threw out boys, while they were on the right place and I was not! Embarressing!
After that, I dreamt I was in a huge toy store... but somehow I couldn't get my eyes open. That happened earlier in dreams; I can't keep my eyes open then and if I finally succeed, I barely see anything. I'm not panicking then, nor am I tripping over things... but it isn't normal.

I guess I need to learn how to get to bed early again XP Holidays always throw me off.

Well, I'm off to write FYE5 again :) I got an awesome scene in mind, but darn it, that is for the end of the next saga XD Meaning I can't write it for months XD Drats!!

No comments: