Sunday, January 24, 2010

Title unknown

Well, another day gone by. I wrote a new Forever Young Episode, but I'm not 100% satisfied with the ending. I might even revise it XD And trust me, I hardly ever revise anything!

I'm eating Oreo currently and I'm saying it once more: I don't get what the hype's all about XD They are not that special XD Sorry, but Oreo; I won't miss them if they are not inside my house XD And I won't buy them.

I guess that was everything. I'm going to create a time table for my characters, so I know exactly where everyone is on what moment. I have to make a few of them, in case characters go absent for a travel or so. I never did that before, hence why you can find slight plotholes if you look carefully XD Especially when it comes to guard duty!

Luckily, I doubt anyone will take the time to write down all the details and plotholes. Oh, there won't be big plotholes. Just more like: "How the heck can he be out hunting if they just had lunch!!" That kind of mistakes XD

No comments: