Monday, September 30, 2002

Weird dream. I dreamed that the messageboard was already used a lot! Heh; I'll go and look within a few minutes but I don't think that has happened ^_^. Anyway, I finally got 1 review for my site. The others will be turned in later; or at least 1. So; I'll be checking back so now and then. If you want, you can comment on this or even give your own suggestions. Everything would be handy!

DATE SUBMITTED: September ??
DATE POSTED: September 29th
TYPE: Website--Orignal Story/characters
SITE NAME:Serenay Moon
CREATOR: Kitt
SITE URL: dive.to/kitt
REVIEWERS: Redcrow

Layout: Very fallish layout. Simple, but I like it. The picture that you use is gorgeous (The one with the little devil . ^^;;; ) I would suggest that you have all you background pages white like the main page. Some of the pages clash with the layout, and seem a little too bright . O.o But other then that, your layout is nice and simple ^^ This is kinda weird ^_^. From one site, they said they should use more colored backgrounds... and now they tell me to delete it all =S. Anyone? What should I do?

Content:

Where to start where to start ..

None of the stories/seasons, specials, or movie were graded. But I did look over them, and they had a good start, interesting too ^^.
Profiles:
Well, there is only one profile up right now . But I ll review it anyways ^^. :: blinks several times:: She s an Evil One and yet her element is Truth? O.o that seems to be a little awkward, but it works, I guess. Aletheia, very pretty Greek name. But the only problem is, I don t know Greek, and have no clue on how to pronounce it. Maybe you could post a :: scratches her head for a moment:: pronunciation key to help people like me on how to pronounce her name. Everything else seems relevantly good, and you got a back button to your profiles :: bows down to Kitt:: thank you. Hehe, I got that from another review; but... how to pronounce Aletheia... ehm... A as in a (jacket), Le as in lay (laying down), Thei as t-eye and A as a longer a as the first one. As in AAAAAAAAAh
Music:
Season 1
The background, like I said before, doesn t go well with your frame layout. The marronish color headings are fairly hard to read. >.> and the links of the mids are just a little to blue. ::hits her head several times:: I should know who the artist of Eye of the Tiger >.< But I just totally spaced. -_-;; Once I remember, I ll let you know. Over all, you got a wonderful, amazing, awesome collection of music. Good, good.
Season 2
Another good collection of music for each episode. Well done.
Season 3 & 4
I would suggest that you take the links for these two pages down sense there isn t anything there yet. It makes your site less cluttered and more organized.
Specials
I m a major Friends fanatic, so I know who plays/sings the opening song. :: gloats happily for some strange reason:: Rembrandts. I love that song. ^^;;;; Another great selection of music. Very nice, very nice.
Message Board
I never liked bravenet messages boards. And on your update page I noticed that you might be looking for a new message board, so I thought I might help out in your search. Ezboard.com (has adds, but is a good service), hyperboards.com (I really recommend this board host, this is where AR s board is at now) and ikonboard.com (never had it before, but visited sites that did, very nice too.) are the ones that I suggest. ^^ I've got hyperboards now ^_^
Chatroom.
Not graded.
Personality Quizzes.
Oi! I love quizzes. Very entertaining. Turns out on the first quiz I am Zach and the other one I am water. ^^
Fun
Nothing really was all that entertaining in this section. >.> I would suggest that you get maybe some java games. But no suggestion how to get them or whatever ^_^. And I'm not that much of a Java person; most of the time the loading takes ages!
Affiliates
The first button is direct linked, and so it comes up a angel fire banner. You might want to save the button to your hard drive and upload it onto your own server. Also the last neo pet is a broken link. Me? A broken link?!
Links
Again, the background on this page clashes with your frame layout. Other then that, everything seems ok.
Adoptions, About us, FAQ, Awards, and Blog weren t graded.

Information: As far as I can tell, you gave most credits to where they were due. You have credits for the midis, and pictures which is good. I suggest that you get a page just for your credits so it is easier to find.

Organization: It s alright. The four drop down menus and links in between are a little confusing when trying to find something fast. Maybe you could make it into just one drop down menu and have that just divided into sections. Also a few pages had back buttons, but most of the others didn t. I suggest that you have each page have a back button for better viewing.

Originality: It takes a lot of imagination to come up with your own original story. Your site is very original from the characters to how the site is laid out.

Final Impression: Over all, I think you got a nice site on your hands. ^^ Somethings could be added and changed. Such as the drop down menus, the back buttons, the backgrounds, and the other things that I listed. Your artwork is very nice, and very well done. Good luck on your site. ^^

No comments: