Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Dang. That's just so me. Taking the wrong reader along while I had to get a signature from a teacher. Luckily the teacher was prepared so I got it on my scedule. Now I can show the people my L33T Cut and Pasting Skills!! ^_^.
I also had some form of PE too. I can't jump along like others because of my bad leg. But, I did help along with putting the stuff together. Otherwise I had to sit on the bench the whole time and then there would happen 2 things:
1) I would get bored to death.
2) They would think I was a lazy *** and that I don't have the class-spirit... so, I helped.
I had to lift something but eventually I couldn't hold it anymore. So I called for help. Nobody came. I called again, and now demanded for help since I couldn't hold it any more. Nobody came. So I said: 'Micheal, can you please help me because I can't hold it any more! I'm already doing too much with this bad leg of mine!' He came, but also said: 'You have a bad leg? Yeah right, then why do you help? And why haven't I heard about it before?'
I thought: Excuse me?! If I sit down on the bench the whole time it's not okay either! And if I mention my bad leg over and over just enough for him to remember it he'll too go all: yeah, we know it by now!
Micheal is one of the nice people of my class (though he needs to lay down on the suger sometimes - Uumie, you are NOTHING compaired to his hyperness) but hell, I don't have to mention my illnesses to all in my class, do I?

No comments: