Sunday, April 13, 2003

My mom and I counted the salamanders in our pont today. You know, those things that look like lizards but live in water? We have 2 mini-lakes in our garden (really small)- I believe they are called ponts... Anyway, about 8 years ago our neighbours caught salamanders for in their ponts (which is illegal) but they left there (go salamanders!!) They liked our ponts better. Our neighbours caught about 7 salamanders.
In 1 pont (the smallers one) we have 17 female salamanders (4 pregnant) and 23 male salamanders. In 8 years time we went from 7 to AT LEAST 40 salamanders. We can't check out the other pont, cuz it's bigger (not too big), so we should have more than 50 salamanders!
And our pont is getting full since our other neighbours pont is getting salamanders as well... the neighbours who caught them the first place still don't have salamanders....
I also worked on Uumie's gift. I'm at 90% now. Hehe. And I won't tell. And I had a weird dream. Something about being left behind or so.... And moving....and travelling....My sister was in it. I had to gather stuff because we had to leave and we might not return to that place. My sister left all sorts of stuff behind which I had to drag along.
And I got a really neat dutch mail today.....I wonder who I got it from....... Gosh- talk about a short term memories >_<.
And I guess that was kinda my day.....not much done eh?

No comments: