Saturday, April 12, 2003

OMG! Last night I dreamed I got my own class to teach.... and who was my colleage who would look if all went well. JERK TEACHER! WAAAAAAAAAAH!! He still haunts me in my dreams! *sniffles* Togepi, I thought you ate him! He haunts me as a ghost now! Spit him out!
On of my colleages at work was angry at me. She was so snappy all the time. And why? Because I said I didn't like Marjo. That woman walks my block during the week and when she first came she explained ME how to walk it! I walk that same piece for 3 years now!! Don't tell me how to walk my own block!
And she was angry because of that?! Man, how childish. Can't expect me to like EVERYONE.
People also asked me why I was so cynical (what the hell does that mean?!) when I talk about death. I have to. If I don't make jokes about death I couldn't handle it any more. I've seen it too often.
Well, I'm busy with Uumie's gift.... I thought I posted something yesterday? About that I walked way too long on the wrong kind of shoes... and that I found something über cute that I couldn't find anywhere else any more... Collect all 5... I have 2 out of 5 now...

No comments: