Friday, April 25, 2003

Well, too many things happened for a big story, so here is some facts:

+ My sister killed the water-tap (long live my dictionairy!) and we have to use the shower-water-tap to brush our teeth. I'm getting handier with the day!! First day: tooth paste on the water tap, Second day: no tooth paste!! Yay me!
+ My mom & dad went on vacation
+ My day at school today was a complete waste of time.
+ I had to sign in for an instrument of choice for music class today. I picked keyboard. When I came to class there was 1 keyboard and 1 piano... and 10 people who had signed in. No one understood why I was pissed.
+ During Music class I asked for the notes of the accords of the keyboard. Instead of that I got a complete lecture about accords. NOT WHAT I ASKED LADY!
+ Had to go to a parc and look for plants and bugs. Teacher kinda forgot the parc was heavily poluted and besides plants there wasn't much alive there.
+ I did find something animal-ly, but the teacher didn't believe me I was write. Acted like I was a stupid twerp. But in the end he admitted I was right.
+ GOOD NEWS: I have been asked for my hand in marriage 5 times yesterday
+ BAD NEWS: they were 3 4-year-old boys and 2 5-year-old girls >_<
+ GOOD NEWS: posted episode 50. Yay for us.
+ GOOD NEWS: got episode 61 from Stevo. He's very lucky. I'm so tired and burned up I will write 62 tomorrow. ^_^. I don't recall the last time he had a 24 hour break from me =P.
+ Oh yeah, jerky Anime Sultan from that stupid Dreaming Moon RPG stole art from Demitri and hell, I'm very pissed off about that. Yeah. Very. Very very.
He crossed a dangerous line.....

No comments: