Wednesday, April 02, 2003

I so love that song tribute.....I'm listing to the live version right now.... and well.... I like the non version a bit better ^_^. Just a bit!!
So, what did I do? I made a Chaya doll for Uumie, picked up that asignment at school I had still left and what is left now:
- Maths (typing out 15 minutes and then printing)
- Site (zipping and printing everything ^_^)
Not even started:
- Writing (BOOOOOOO)
Wise lessons kids: never postpone things!! Now I have to do that on my spare time!
Anyway, my school let me know I have to buy a book for the new period. They forgot to put it on the list >_<. Idiots. I also had to give a presentation with I-chan today. We hardly prepared anything but we managed to talk quite long =P. But in the end we agreed: next time we're gonne prepare it a bit more ^_^. Anyway, the teacher said: Nice.
He didn't say that with ANY other presentation. And well, we thought ours were bad but DANG, some were worse!!
So, I have to finish my maths tomorrow night and printing everything out. I only need 2 binders this time..... I know to find 1 =S. Dang... Oh well, I'll find it!
Oh Uumie, thanks for saving my website, but the links on it only pointed to the net =(. Luckily I managed to get to my account for about 10 minutes and saved it through there. It works now offline too =D. Well, I hope =S. Haven't checked!
But I still want to draw for you! I love the new outfits from the girls, so I guess I'm gonna do that this weekend (besides studying for my final monday). No promise, just a thought ^_^.
And FY 19 .... I think friday night ^_^. Slowly I'm getting ideas. I now know how Stevo feels =P.

No comments: