Monday, April 07, 2003

I didn't do that much today. Made that final. I made at least 3 mistakes- 1 of them was pretty stupid, 1 of them was very stupid and 1 of them was- how should I know that?! I hope I passed it though =S.
What more? I only typed 3 chapters for Forever Young... Ao came a bit too early, but it's okay =S. I think season 1 will have about... 60-75 episodes. Just a guess. Could be more. Don't think it will be less. I'm still proud. Already 22 episodes- all written by me!! And that's quite an accomplishment!! Usually I strand after 3 episodes or so. So, I so hope I will finish this story.
Tomorrow I'll go to school to do that writing report I didn't do. Could've stayed at home doing nothing but no.....lazy me. Now I must face the concequenses. Reminds me off, I should ask I-chan about another report we have to hand in this new period. We have a presentation coming up and haven't done a thing yet!!
But I think we already did more than the rest of the class ^_^. We already agreed we should do it this week!!

No comments: