Wednesday, April 23, 2003

My school is so pathetic. No kidding. Today I had crafts and I was cutting something metal-wire-fencing-chicken-material... you know... the metal wires used for fences- whatever- anyway, I was cutting some metal. Suddenly that cutter decided it would be fun to grab my flesh so suddenly I had an aching hand and a cutter with some flesh in it.
So, I went al DANG, SHIT, I've hurt myself! And walked to the water (what the hell is that thing called that the water comes out?!) to clean the wound. Quite a big and deep wound for hand and at first it didn't bleed. So, I cleaned it and wanted to take some paper towels to dry it... WTF- there were no paper towels left! I had to walk for 2 minutes before I found paper towels.
When I returned that freaking thing decided to go bleeding so I asked for a bandaid. The woman stared blankly at me... bandaid? So, she looked for her first aid kit (hidden in the back of a closet) and all that were in it were big bandaides- you know, that you have to wrap about yourself. But, my wound wasn't that big!
The woman send me to the janitor. Went to the janitor (4 minutes later; 6 minutes since getting the wound) and he said: ho to the reception. Went to the reception and the woman was on the phone.
In the mean while it had taken so long that the blood had already almost dried up!! It took me about 10 minutes to get a bandaid!!! A simple bandaid, not even an inch ( it was 1.5 centimeter) wide!!
And then the janitor joked: there is a big first aid kit on the wall near the crafts room, why didn't you open that one; bandaids enough!! Well hello!!! First aid kits are for BIG injuries! All I needed was a small bandaid!!
Sjeesh.
Anyway, another thing that is advice: glue and injuries don't go together.... (autch, autch!)

No comments: