Tuesday, April 29, 2003

I'm sorry I don't post that frequently the past few days. It's just that nothing happened to me and then I think that I shouldn't bother you with meaningless posts- like that test filled posts that should now finally have vanished ^_^.
Uumie (who is having a great time now- I bet!!) told me there was a guy on the internet that came to people's guestbooks and posted: 'this site sucks!'. She named a few people and said that it was so mean. But what did I say: Awh, why doesn't he post that in my guestbook?
And he did! He picked my guestbook! Wai! And guess what he posted: 'This site sucks! Will you please flame me now?'. Awe, how adorable! *pats the guy on his head* That sounded just so begging and cute! It's just that I can't come up with a flame-mail =S. What should I mail then? Everyone is entitled to his own opinion ^_^. But it sounded so cute! I hope he reads my blog now! Besides, even though nothing happened to me, I do have a life.
I'm listning to Another Orion now.....so pretty *sniffs* I bet the translation of this Japanese Song will be all crappy, but it sounds so pretty! If you are into romantic music and happen to be able to download that song.... I really advise it!
For a second I was worried that by the time Stevo and I finished Season 3, I would also be finished with posting the specials. But, I counted it out. At this moment there are 24 specials left to be posted; aka 48 weeks. I may go on vacation too this year so then I can't post- to be short.... Season 3 will get posted somewhere in 2004 I bet! =D. And I bet we have it finished way before that! I think Season 4 will be finished before we post episode 75. Are we cool or what! ^_^.
But after Season 4? I don't know. I wouldn't mind to continue with Neo Soldiers. I just wonder if Stevo has the time to write. College is much harder than High School. I so hope so!
Tomorrow will be Queen's Day in the Netherlands. I'm going out and hope to find cheap barbies or so. You can never have too much cheap but real barbies. =P. Mm, I should finish my Lady Gaia, Ignis and Luna dolls =S. Just wished I knew how to sew.... Mika would be so much easier to do!
Oh! Oh! Oh! And be proud on me! The past 2 days I did homework! Yay on me! I did the things I planned and I actually don't care at all! If I go on like this I probably finish Music and Writing.
And now I'm going to rattle a bit with codes so you will have no clue what it is but it can't be described anyway. If I am correct, I'm at 75% of the subject FY. I actually have no clue how to describe that subject. I have an exam for Logopedie; something that has to do with talking (trouble is that I'm gone the weekend before my exam but I'll just study before that and take it along). For PE I need to write reflections... done soon. Have to read articles- that will take longer, and have to make a videotape with scenes or so.
For Arts & Crafts I have to make something and I have to draw something. Drawing thing will be done soon =P. EASY! I also have to make lesson preporations....again. WHAT IS THE USE?! For Biology/ Science I have to make a lot of weird and confusing things. A LOT! For GE- something about language devellopment I have to give a presentation in 2 weeks and then I'll be done with that. Yay me!
Yes people, this is college. Thanks for listing. Made it clearer for myself now too. To be short: I have to make useless asignments again.

No comments: