Monday, April 21, 2003

MY SISTER IS MOVING OUT! Well, officially not yet. My dad knows a guy who wants to sell his house and yesterday my sister and her boyfriend went to check it out. They now will try to find a way to get the money cuz they love that place! And it will be the first time living together for them as well.
I like it! Sister moving out!! Dunno why; feels great. Maybe because I heard so much great stories from Cat. Though... it's sad too. Even though I hardly see her nowadays (and we still fight >_<) I'm gonna miss her. She IS my sister.
Mm... SARS... and I have a friend in Japan (more than 1 actually).... why am I worried? I heard that SARS reached Japan as well, and someone in Europe died of it as well. WAAAAAAAAH! (Yeah, I tend to freak out easily).
FY is going well... took on another project.... Man, so much projects!! And then I might get busier for school next year! How will I manage?! Oh, don't worry, I ALWAYS find a way ^_^. Maybe I won't have that much time left but hell, I ALWAYS manage to find time.

No comments: