Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Survey from Lydia (dunno the adress from mind, it's tomboy diva) who took it from Bettina (who's adress I don't have at all). Prepare for boredom!

Do you like having your picture taken?
Not at all! *hides and hisses*
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
Japan or San Fransico ^_^
Have you ever done crossword puzzles?
Sure!! But I never manage to finish them
Pick up the closest book and write a sentence at random from it:
It's a Magical World- Calvin and Hobbes.
Do the same with a lyric from either a cd or the radio:
Eh, I can't understand what they are yelling at the radio right now. I think they call it rap, but it's dutch and weird= S
Have you ever tried to analyze your own dreams?
I tried once ^_^. More often actually. But they just don't make sense =D. I'm so popular in my dreams! Everyone wants me! Or wants to kill me!
Can you sing?
According to my classmates: no. According to a few friends: yes
Do you ever sing to yourself while doing everyday tasks?
People stare at me outside. I sing in public and don't care about it. It's stronger than me! So, yes, I sing ^_^
What's your favorite color of post-it note?
Most here are yellow. We had pink ones though!
Have you ever lied to get off the phone or out of talking to someone on line?
Oh yes! *remembers some annoying people who didn't even call for her!*
Is your vcr flashing 12:00 all the time?
NO! If that happens I'll miss Sailor Moon!!
Do you read your horoscope?
Yeah, and then laugh the hell out of me. It's written in a way it will ALWAYS come true! Besides, they always talk about my dream guy I will meet that day......*rolls out of her chair laughing*
Would you rather chew gum or use mouthwash and why?
I think gum. Never used mouth wash.
How many times a year about are you sick?
I used to get sick 1 day each 5 years. Lately it's 1 day a year =S
Ever been in an airplane?
Yup, twice! (how else could I return?!)
What radio station do you listen to most?
It's at 3 FM sinc Sky doesn't sound that well =S. I like Sky Radio more. 3 FM makes stupid jokes.
Do you know how to play dominoes?
.....Excuse me, I finished elementary school........DUH!
What color are your eyes?
I think grey with blue. Or blue with grey.
How many surveys have you filled out this lifetime?
Way too much. I don't have a life, you see?
Name one person your life is made better by:
.......do I really need to pick 1? Like I would tell you =D. They know who they are themselves anyway ^_^
Can you do math with ease?
I barely passed my graduation. I like it, but it's HARD!
Are you a vegetarian?
Nope. I try not to think my meat had a face. I like it too much =S
How about an aspiring actor/actress:
I don't like doing things I'm not comfortable with. I love acting, but I don't want to do everything.
Which movie can you watch and say the lines along with the actors?
None actually =S. I don't watch movies that often =S. I do play them all again when I'm drawing. Especially in the summer. I watched Hercules a lot!!
Name one of your passions in life.
Just one?! Drawing! Writing! Singing! Swimming! Acting! SLEEPING!
What's your least favorite time of day?
All. Waking up means I have to work =(. Going to bed means it will only be a few more hours till I have to work again. Waking up means I can talk to a certain person. Going to bed means I have to say good bye. The noon means I already am at half of the day. I need vacation!!!!!
What color is the inside of your head when you close your eyes?
Orange-Brown.
Ever listen to classical music?
I sometimes like light classical music. It helps me writing.
Have you ever said 'lol' in real life without thinking about it?
Nope. I did say Wai though.
What is the best present you've ever given someone else?
I think my friendship. My best gift would be my heart and soul name, but I'm still waiting for that special someone.
What is the best present someone else has ever given to you?
I had it last b-day ^_^. A frame with all sort of pics from me and my friends. And the drawings the todlers made for me! Oh, and the drawings from Stevo! And the gifts from Demitri!!
Do you wear a watch?
The band broke >_< It's now in my wallet >_<.
Write one sentence stating what you want people to say about you after you've passed on:
You were unique....
Describe the ideal superpower and what you would do if you had it.
The ideal superpower would be being able to do ANYTHING I ever wanted. And what would I do with it? I would hardly use it. Magic makes you weak if you become dependant of it.
Name something you've done in the last 24 hours no matter how big or small:
I made a doll for Uumie (Chaya- the dress and especially the hair were a hell!!).
Do you wear necklaces, bracelets, anklets, earrings, rings?
Never. I'm afraid I will loose it.
What's on your computer desk?
Too much to describe. Mostly disks and pieces of paper.
When you're talking do you ever use your hands to do quotation marks in the air when saying certain words?
A LOT =D. I like doing it.
Do you think you're pretty?
My beauty comes from within since I have none outside.
What's in your fridge right now?
I think overdue whipped cream. And Rice. We always have rice! And Eggs!! And cheese! I HATE CHEESE!
How many people do you live with?
Eh.... I have a mother, a father and a sister. And her boy friend stays now and then too. And I consider our 2 dogs family members as well.
What is the strangest thing you've ever done?
Going out.
Name an instrument you've never played but would like to.
Harp.
Have you ever been on TV or the radio?
TV; 5 times in FULL SCREEN, 1 or 2 in the back. Radio: 1 time. Newspaper: 12 or so.
What is the worst thing anyone could ever do to you?
Dying.
Are you a fast typer?
Yup! And blind sometimes too.
Describe how you sleep:
I start out on my 'stomach' (dunno how to describe) but I don't know how I'm sleep since I'm asleep then =S.
Have you ever read a book and not understood it? If so which one?
Le Petit Prince. I read the french version; didn't get it and hated it. My second internshipschool was called 'The Little Prince' and they were named after that same book. I had trouble keeping to smile when I got gifts featuring that horrible kid >_<. When I left I got a comic about the story, in dutch. Still didn't get it. Hate it. BWECH!
Do people pick up your slang language more than you pick up theirs?
People started using wai and baibai after I used it on MSN =S Not all though. Same as for nwlg? (= nog wat leuks gedaan? -> have you done something fun today?)
Have you ever bought anything just because it was a fad?
When I was a kid. Now I start buying things when it's 'out'
What would you like to do with your life?
I rather spend my whole life drawing and writing instead of working. I want to try to get Serenay Moon and Forever Young published or on tv.
Do you bite your nails?
No, I sometimes tear them off.
Tell me about your dream last night.
I hardly remember my dreams since they are too weird. It involved people wanting to capture me... again.
Are people's perceptions of you usually correct?
Not at all! People think I'm a talkative kid, but I'm not THAT bad!
When they start sending rockets to the moon for us civilians, will you be on the list to go?
No. Let others go and then I'll try to save THIS planet. Let them polute the moon. New planet- will last 2000 years or so *sarcasm*.
Have you ever written anything on your skin?
Written, drawn! BOTH! I even painted symbols on my skin for a while. People though I was crazy.
What color are most of your clothes?
Something with blue lately.
Are things as bad as they seem?
Most of the time I exagerate ^_^.
Do you like to look people in the eye?
Nah. Especially when they yap. Then I start looking at eveything BUT their eyes =D

No comments: